A selection of articles related to planchette.
Original articles from our library related to the Planchette. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planchette.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Planchette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planchette books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Planchette was in full swing in China at the date of the composition of these The character chi, used here and elsewhere for Planchette.
- Panoramic photograph and the restoration of the Château de
- entitled Plan du Château Imperial de Pierrefonds levé à la Planchette by the planchette positioned in their stations around a plan of Pierrefonds (fig. 3).
Suggested News Resources
- What is ZOZO?
- There was no planchette.
- Maybe Hollywood Dropped the Ouija Movie Because They Realized How Overplayed
- When he and Katie leave the house, the Ouija planchette (the pointer) starts moving on its own to spell out a message. Then a fire erupts from the board, hiding whatever the demon had said. There's a similar scene in Paranormal Activity 2.
- Le plein d'animations tout au long du mois d'août
- « Les vacances continuent pour les enfants tout le mois d'août à la Planchette. Il reste des places. Une garderie est assurée de 7 h 30 à 18 h 45 », affirme Mercedes Lloret, la directrice du centre aéré.
- Judo Mondiaux (-70kg): Pasquet en quarts
- ce jeudi lors du 3e tour des championnats du monde. Sans solution durant les 5 premières minutes, elle a pris le dessus physiquement avant de claquer un ippon sur une planchette japonaise. La voilà en quarts de finale.
Suggested Web Resources
- Museum of Talking Boards, Planchettes
- The instructions state that Planchette the Mystic of Mystics is the "scientific planchette from the original pattern, first made in 1860.
- Ouija Board: Planchette moves on its own! - YouTube
- Mar 21, 2009 This really bugs me. I was there and seeing that pointer move by itself to the "X" twice kinda scared the crap out of me!
- Planchette by Jack London @ Classic Reader
- Candles lighted the tree-columned space. About the table, examining the Planchette contrivance, were four persons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyellowstone national park/page/4
bertrand russell epistemology
montana important cities and towns
list of suspense movies