A selection of articles related to planchette.
Original articles from our library related to the Planchette. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planchette.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Planchette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planchette books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is A Planchette? "Ghosts And Gadgets" Mini Documentary Teaches Us About
- Do you know what a planchette is? If yes, you might know it best as the little pointer device used with Ouija boards, but it turns out that planchettes have a longer history than that.
- PLANCHETTE to Premiere 10/2 at Carroll Mansion
- PLANCHETTE, an experiential theatre production and collaboration between Baltimore based playwright Annelise Montone and actor/magician Brian M. Kehoe, will premiere in October 2, 2015 with tickets on sale September 1st. Mr.
- JO ANN JAACKS: Haunted home
- First, I have to admit I'm very open minded about all things paranormal. My Irish grandmother could read palms and tea leaves and swore by the veracity of banshees wailing to announce the dead. My sister inherited a greater degree of this clairvoyance, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.