A selection of articles related to plane.
Original articles from our library related to the Plane. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plane.
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
Plane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plane books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Uniform Plane Waves
- 2. Uniform Plane Waves. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Sculpture to honor Ky. plane crash victims
- They died together in the pre-dawn darkness — 49 people aboard a plane that crashed into a field shortly after taking off from a central Kentucky airport. Now they'll be memorialized together in art — a striking 17-foot-tall sculpture.
- Loved ones mourn Pataskala man who died in plan crash
- Asher, 50, of 6086 Mink St. SW, died Thursday night after the single-engine, single-prop Lancair 235 plane he was piloting crashed after taking off from the Newark-Heath Airport. A detailed investigation is pending, but Ohio Highway Patrol Lt.
- Boeing names Conner commercial sales chief
- 9 will become senior vice president of sales and customer support for the commercial plane segment.
- PAL plane with busted tire lands safely in Los Angeles
- “It was given the green light to land after it was determined that only one of the 16 tires of the B747-400 was busted,” it said, denying reports by some news networks in Los Angeles that the plane was suffering from landing gear problems.
- Plane crashes in Freeport: Pilot airlifted to Rockford Memorial
- By Dave Manley The pilot of a small crop-dusting plane was airlifted to Rockford Memorial Hospital with serious injuries after his plane crashed on Friday afternoon in rural Freeport.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plane (geometry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mathematics, a plane is any flat, two-dimensional surface.
- Plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plane or planes may refer to:  Physical objects.
- Plane - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : to make smooth or even : level b : to make smooth or even by use of a plane. 2 . : to remove by or as if by planing —often used with away or off.
- Plane -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 3 days ago A plane is a two-dimensional doubly ruled surface spanned by two linearly independent vectors.
- Meet the X-Plane family of flight simulation software, all based on Laminar Research's remarkable Blade Element Theory.
Related searchesbalaji vishwanath ascent to peshwa
trackmania mini trackmania
lieutenant duties and rankings
langston hughes career
the aquabats aquacadets