A selection of articles related to planes.
Original articles from our library related to the Planes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planes.
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Planes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shapeshifting wings could allow planes to fly like BIRDS
- Plane wings may someday look and move more like the wings of birds, if US engineers have their way. They believe shapeshifting wings could make planes lighter, faster and more maneuverable than today's stiff-winged aircraft.
- India needs 1600 planes worth $224 billion in next 20 years: Airbus
- NEW DELHI: European aviation major Airbus today said India will require 1,600 planes, including 1,230 narrow body aircraft, valued at $224 billion in the next 20 years as the country logs the fastest growth globally coupled with an expected 8.
- Lockheed flies into future with hypersonic planes
- Between political uncertainty, a strong dollar and low oil prices hurting Middle East buyers, the largest American defense company is trying to play both defense and offense. Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson briefed reporters this week on how the ...
- Stats show small drones pose 'minimal' risk to planes
- Small drones -- the common consumer ones weighing under 4.41 pounds -- pose very little risk to planes, according to a new study by George Mason University's Mercatus Center. Since people have only begun buying up UAVs recently, the team took 25 ...
- Researchers work on ways to keep planes ice-free
- Japanese researchers announced the development of a gel coating — which was partially inspired by the secretion of slugs — that becomes liquid-like when temperatures drop below freezing, making surfaces on the plane so slippery that ice cannot adhere ...
Related searcheskazakhstan trivia
2012 mayan prohecy
constitution of hawaii bill of rights
legio xii gemina
king george iii
kangaroo physical description