A selection of articles related to planescape factions.
Original articles from our library related to the Planescape Factions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planescape Factions.
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Planescape Factions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planescape Factions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- sigil: the city of doors - Dungeons & Dragons Resources & Links Page
- Chapter Three: The Politics of Belief details the various factions of Sigil, and ... A multitude of temples, guilds, factions, and other organizations can be found ...
- 213 - Annarchive
- Jan 2, 1995 Discover the secrets of the PLANESCAPE™ setting's factions. The Demiplane of Shadow — Edward Bonny. Add this land of twilight nightmares ...
- Dragon Magazine #240 - Annarchive
- Oct 6, 1997 Perfect for fans of the. PLANESCAPE® setting, this article also works just fine for any ...... local Celtic faction, which argues its case with equal ...
- 216 - Annarchive
- Apr 2, 1995 Add these “faxions” to your PLANESCAPE™ campaign. We mean it, go ahead, ...... with multiple factions within the two main forces (to allow for ...
- View the manual - Steam
- Dale, and Planescape: Torment. Pillars of Eternity introduces ..... and the player's faction reputations.
Suggested News Resources
- Fallout 4 is a great game but a terrible RPG
- The second problem with Fallout 4 is that while you can choose which faction you side with, the entire game boils down to one of two, nearly identical endings — the Nuclear Family, or the Nuclear Option.
- The Torment: Tides of Numenera beta has been delayed
- He also posted a new screen showing off the headquarters of the Order of Truth, one of the factions in Sagus Cliffs, an area similar to the Hive in Planescape.
- Yazidi woman held as sex slave for three months by ISIS and gang raped speaks
- A few days after she was taken by a man, she said: "He forced me to get dressed and put my makeup on and then that terrible night, he did it. He forced me to serve as part of his military faction, he humiliated me every day.
- Fallout: New Vegas Dev Interested in Doing Fallout 4 Follow-up
- Fallout: New Vegas was released after Bethesda's Fallout 3 and garnered praise for its faction and reputation systems. Since then, Obsidian has released South Park: The Stick of Truth--to much critical acclaim--and Dungeon Siege 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faction (Planescape) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Factions are fictional philosophically based power groups in the Planescape campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game.
- Sorcerer's Place - Planescape: Torment Sorcerer's Guide to All
- Location: Games » Planescape: Torment » Walkthroughs & Guides ... They're groups - factions with leaders, goals, powers, and attitudes. Every faction has its ...
- Factions - Torment Wiki - Wikia
- Factions are large, organized groups of like-minded individuals built around a core philosophical belief. There are fifteen factions in the Planescape setting, but ...
- Planescape Factions The Fated - YouTube
- Dec 7, 2013 This is a look at my most despised Planescape faction The Fated. They're really a nasty bunch of sods but I do my best to be nice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.