A selection of articles related to planet neptune.
Original articles from our library related to the Planet Neptune. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planet Neptune.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
Planet Neptune is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planet Neptune books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neptune - NASA
- Neptune. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. 300,000,000.
- Neptune - STAR DOME
- Neptune was named after the Roman god of the sea. Its Greek name is Poseidon . ○.
- Planet Neptune
- Planet Neptune. Neptune and Uranus are very much alike; they are both large gas planets that look like big blue-green balls in the sky. Nearly 4.
- Neptune - Super Teacher Worksheets
- Neptune by Cynthia Sherwood. Neptune is the eighth planet from the sun and the one that's the farthest away. (Pluto is even farther, but it doesn't count.
- Astronomy for Kids - Neptune - dustbunny.com
- Astronomy for Kids - Neptune. A Windy, Cold Blue World. Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun and, at this distance, the Sun looks a whole lot like the other ...
Suggested News Resources
- Scientists narrow search for a ninth planet beyond Neptune
- US astronomers announced last month they may have found a ninth planet beyond Neptune, but conceded they had no idea where on an estimated 10,000-20,000-year orbit it might be. On Tuesday, a French science quartet said they have narrowed the ...
- New Planet Discovered In Star Cluster Part of Taurus
- The new planet is about the size of Neptune, four times the size of Earth. That's quite large compared with nearly all other planets that are known to be in the orbit of red dwarf stars.
- Close call comet threw Mars' magnetic field out of whack for hours
- The close encounter between comet Siding Spring and Mars flooded the planet with an invisible tide of charged particles from the comet's coma. The dense inner coma almost reached the surface of the planet.
- A New Ninth Planet?
- Following his success with Neptune, Le Verrier readied his equations to tackle another mystery: the anomalous perihelion shift of Mercury.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neptune - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
- More than 30 times as far from the sun as Earth, the planet takes almost 165 Earth years to orbit our sun. In 2011 Neptune completed its first orbit since its ...
- Neptune Facts - Interesting Facts about Planet Neptune - Space Facts
- Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun making it the most distant in the solar system. This gas giant planet may have formed much closer to the Sun in early ...
- Neptune - Educational facts and history of the planet Neptune.
- Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun and the fourth largest (by diameter). Neptune is smaller in diameter but larger in mass than Uranus.
- Neptune Facts: Interesting Facts about Planet Neptune • The Planets
- Neptune Facts. Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun and last of the known planets. While it is the third largest planet with respect to mass, it is only the ...
- Neptune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Neptune is the eighth and farthest known planet from the Sun in the Solar System . It is the fourth-largest planet by diameter and the third-largest by mass. Among ...