A selection of articles related to planet venus.
Original articles from our library related to the Planet Venus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planet Venus.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- (blooming nature ?) Goddess of beauty and sexual love, and in many important respects similar to the Hellenic Aphrodite. In the Roman view, She was the daughter of Jupiter and Dione, and like so many Roman Divinities, she had considerable authority and...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Planet Venus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planet Venus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Giant Planetary Smashup May Have Turned Venus Hot and Hellish
- It's just a bit smaller than Earth, and if water arrived at both planets the same way, Venus could have once hosted oceans on its surface.
- The bright and the beautiful
- The famous image, 'The Pale Blue Dot' was later published as part of a composite picture created from a wide-angle camera photograph showing the sun and the region of space containing our planet and Venus. Often called Earth's twin, the second planet ...
- The March of Planets: Jupiter, Mars and Saturn Brighten Night Sky
- Mars draws noticeably closer to another predawn planet— Saturn — during this month and on March 29 they are joined by the moon.
- "The Gaian Bottleneck" --The Answer to Fermi's Paradox? (Weekend Feature)
- Early microbial life on Venus and Mars, if there was any, failed to stabilize the rapidly changing environment, said co-author Associate Professor Charley Lineweaver from the ANU Planetary Science Institute.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.