A selection of articles related to plant viruses.
Original articles from our library related to the Plant Viruses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plant Viruses.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Plant Viruses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plant Viruses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Plant Viruses:
- Plant Viruses: Exploiting Agricultural and. Natural Ecosystems. Cornell is located in the heart of New York's Finger.
- LECTURE ON PLANT VIRUS REPLICATION (5/6/97)
- LECTURE ON PLANT VIRUSES. A. Plant Viruses- General.
- Plant Viruses and Virus Diseases
- This course covers the principles of virology, focusing on plant viruses.
- PLANT DISEASE
- Flower breaks in orchids are produced by several viruses. (Photograph courtesy of Dr. C.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 of the World's Worst Invasive Species
- Adult whiteflies measure just a millimeter long by the time they reach adulthood, but are known to feast (in staggering numbers) on 900 different kinds of plants worldwide, and are capable of transmitting upwards of 100 different plant viruses.
- Woman disables anti-Islam websites
- When doing computer maintenance, we should approach companies and individuals whom they can trust, because some workers in maintenance centers plant viruses that can spy on their clients,” she said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plant virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plant viruses are viruses that affect plants.
- Introduction to plant viruses
- Plant viruses cannot be directly controlled by chemical application.
- DPVWeb Home Page
- Over 400 individual descriptions of plant viruses or virus groups.
- Plant Viruses Online - Quick Introduction
- The following push-buttons are also found near the bottom of every page of Plant Viruses Online.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.