A selection of articles related to plantago.
Original articles from our library related to the Plantago. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plantago.
- Plaintain: Correspondences
- Plantago spp. Folk Names: Cuckoo's Bread, English-man's Foot, The Leaf of Patrich, Patrick's Dock, Ripple Grass, St. Paterick's Leaf, Slan-lus, Snakebite, Snakeweed, Waybread, Weybroed, White Man's Foot Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Plantago is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plantago books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Allergy to Laxative Compound (Plantago ovata seed) Among Health
- Background: The seeds of Plantago ovata (psyllium, ispaghula) used in the manufacture of Cross reactivity with Plantago lanceolata pollen was also studied.
- Plantago macrocarpa
- of the University of Washington Press. Illustration by Jeanne R. Janish.
- Plantago ovata (Psyllium) Monograph
- Although true psyllium comes from the plant Plantago psyl- lium, the husk and seed of Plantago ovata (Plantaginaceae) is com- monly referred to as psyllium.
Suggested News Resources
- Parasitic disease researcher wins a coveted ERC Starting Grant worth EUR 1.5
- Academy Research Fellow Anna-Liisa Laine and her team study the complex relationship between the ribwort plantain Plantago lanceolata and the powdery mildew Podosphaera plantaginis in the meadows of the Åland Islands.
- Butterfly can't leaf it alone, so biologist Olson lends it a hand
- But the checkerspot found an alternative in the narrow-leafed plantain (Plantago lanceolata).
- Ospedaletti: l'11 settembre Serena Dandini incontra Libereso Guglielmi con la
- Qui, accanto al ricordo della famosa ricetta della torta di rose, viene raccontata anche la sua passione per la flora spontanea, in primis per la Plantago major, e per i fiori.
- Les bons gestes après une piqûre ou une morsure
- Piqûre d'ortie : on se rue sur le plantain (plantago major ou lanceolata), une plante que l'on trouve partout sur le bord de nos chemins à appliquer en cataplasme. On reconnait le plantain à ses feuilles charnues et veinées, lignées.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plantago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plantago is a genus of about 200 species of small, inconspicuous plants commonly called plantains.
- Plantago major - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plantago major is a species of Plantago, family Plantaginaceae.
- PLANTS Profile for Plantago major (common plantain) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Plantago major (common plantain) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Plantago major (Common Plantain)
- Photographs, description, uses, care and control.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclara schumann quotes
geography of egypt sinai peninsula
dry cell usage
dave barry audio recordings
american history dictionary i