A selection of articles related to plantago.
Original articles from our library related to the Plantago. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plantago.
- Plaintain: Correspondences
- Plantago spp. Folk Names: Cuckoo's Bread, English-man's Foot, The Leaf of Patrich, Patrick's Dock, Ripple Grass, St. Paterick's Leaf, Slan-lus, Snakebite, Snakeweed, Waybread, Weybroed, White Man's Foot Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Plantago is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plantago books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Allergy to Laxative Compound (Plantago ovata seed) Among Health
- Background: The seeds of Plantago ovata (psyllium, ispaghula) used in the manufacture of Cross reactivity with Plantago lanceolata pollen was also studied.
- Plantago macrocarpa
- of the University of Washington Press. Illustration by Jeanne R. Janish.
- Plantago ovata (Psyllium) Monograph
- Although true psyllium comes from the plant Plantago psyl- lium, the husk and seed of Plantago ovata (Plantaginaceae) is com- monly referred to as psyllium.
Suggested News Resources
- Parasitic disease researcher wins a coveted ERC Starting Grant worth EUR 1.5
- Academy Research Fellow Anna-Liisa Laine and her team study the complex relationship between the ribwort plantain Plantago lanceolata and the powdery mildew Podosphaera plantaginis in the meadows of the Åland Islands.
- Butterfly can't leaf it alone, so biologist Olson lends it a hand
- But the checkerspot found an alternative in the narrow-leafed plantain (Plantago lanceolata).
- Ospedaletti: l'11 settembre Serena Dandini incontra Libereso Guglielmi con la
- Qui, accanto al ricordo della famosa ricetta della torta di rose, viene raccontata anche la sua passione per la flora spontanea, in primis per la Plantago major, e per i fiori.
- Les bons gestes après une piqûre ou une morsure
- Piqûre d'ortie : on se rue sur le plantain (plantago major ou lanceolata), une plante que l'on trouve partout sur le bord de nos chemins à appliquer en cataplasme. On reconnait le plantain à ses feuilles charnues et veinées, lignées.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plantago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plantago is a genus of about 200 species of small, inconspicuous plants commonly called plantains.
- Plantago major - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plantago major is a species of Plantago, family Plantaginaceae.
- PLANTS Profile for Plantago major (common plantain) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Plantago major (common plantain) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Plantago major (Common Plantain)
- Photographs, description, uses, care and control.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdouglas db-7 a-20c
two by two mid-week bible studies
dream dictionary swan