- plan·tain 1 (pl n t n). n.
- "Alismatales (Water Plantains)". In: Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
- Donald H Les, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA. The Alismatales comprise an angiosperm order commonly known as 'water plantain'.
- AMERICAN WATER PLANTAIN
- The native range of water plantain is from effectively establish plantain within its hydric regime.
- 2 cups fried green plantain chips for garnish
- Add the green plantains and the bay leaf. Season with the salt and pepper. When the soup begins to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer over medium-low heat for about 35 minutes, until the plantains are tender and fully cooked.
- A Taste of Colombia
- Instead, consider the bandeja paisa, which here includes a nicely seasoned grilled steak, crispy fried pork skin, a piece of chorizo sausage, a fried egg, a chunk of ripe avocado and fried plantain.
- "Maria, there is some food in my bugs!"
- I can't tell you how many times I've pointed at a plantain or banana peel laying on the ground (these are a main crop for the region) and said to someone "Hey, don't slip on that!
- Vishal Gaikwad: Curry Corner, spiced plantain fritters
- Recently a team-mate was enjoying some boiled plantain with peppered mackerel. She told me plantain was a staple in her diet and she has it every other day.
- Jeff Mauro's Jamon Jibarito
- Using 2 wooden cutting boards or a heavy pan, flatten each piece of plantain. Refry each piece of flattened plantain, in batches, until golden, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and a little granulated garlic.
- Plantain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plantain is the common name for herbaceous plants of the genus Musa.
- What is a Plantain? What is the difference between plantains
- Grab Em Snacks - Gourmet, Flavored Plantain Chips, Freshly Made Plantain Chips, Gourmet Snacks - The Unrivaled Snacking Experience!
- Plantains and Plantain Recipes
- Learn about plantains and get plantain recipes. A plantain to the untrained eye could easily be mistaken for a banana.
- Description of plantain, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
Plantain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plantain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesquadraphonic sq
hinduism sacred sites
list of surfing areas france