A selection of articles related to planting.
Original articles from our library related to the Planting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planting.
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
Planting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Planting more trees can reduce UK's flood risk, research shows
- Natural defences, including planting more trees, could be a solution to the country's flooding problems, according to new research.
- Bhutan welcomes newborn Prince by planting over 1 lakh tress
- As per reports, Bhutan's Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay and the leader of Opposition were among the 100,000 volunteers who took part in planting of the trees on March 6, 2016. The initiative came about a month after the King Khesar and Queen Pema of ...
- It's time to get planting so we're giving away free wild flower seeds - here's
- Wild flowers have been disappearing fast - so the Mirror has joined forces with Grow Wild to help you put some colour back into the landscape.
- Bhutan Celebrates Newborn Prince by Planting 108000 Trees
- Tens of thousands of citizens of the tiny kingdom of Bhutan came together earlier this month to welcome their newborn prince with Buddhist symbols by planting 108,000 trees, each sealed with a prayer for the heir to the throne. Prime Minister Tshering ...
- Upcoming blast of cool air could ruin early planting
- Although the recent warm weather we have been experiencing the first few days of March may have you already thinking spring is here, don't be too eager to start planting those gardens and flowers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclass ring underside
aqua band music videos
roman gods goddesses
oral hygiene complications
anthropological theories of value