A selection of articles related to planting.
Original articles from our library related to the Planting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Planting.
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Planting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Planting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Usual Planting and Harvesting Dates for U.S. Field Crops
- The “usual planting dates” are the times when crops are usually planted in the as tobacco, the planting period refers to the time of setting plants in the field.
- The Science of Planting Trees
- Planting steps for container-grown and field-grown, B&B trees, page 2. Step 1. Step 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Guam Agenda: Contracts for Playground Equipment, Fitness Center Furniture
- 29 from contractors interested in providing the Navy with tree planting conservation services to prevent soil erosion and promote wild fire resistance on Naval Base, Guam.
- Gift of Green completes planting in a single day
- Instead, we finished planting in five hours. Approximately seventy-six volunteers of all ages planted 7000 white spruce seedlings in five hours,” said Kelsie.
- Project 52 Plans Tree Planting For Holly Caudle
- A potluck following the tree planting is planned for those wishing to attend. Ashley Probst nominated Holly to Project 52 and had this to say why she did so.
- Rain Garden Planting Set for Sept. 24
- With work on the rain garden and bioretention basin nearly complete, the city is looking for volunteers to help with planting. By Tamara Duncan In early construction, gravel was laid in the basin.
- Lions create record in planting saplings
- The Lions Club International (LCI) has claimed that it has created a record by planting 35 lakh saplings in South India on August 25, a feat that will shortly be included in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gardening Advice: Planting with Care
- No amount of watering or fertilizer will compensate for improper planting.
- Sowing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In planting, wider rows (generally 75 cm (30 in) or more) are used, and the intent is to have Difference between sowing and planting must not be forgotten.
- Planting the Vegetable Garden - University of Minnesota Extension
- Presents a guide to garden site selection, working the soil, soil amendments, how to plant seeds and transplants, and how to care for young plantings.
- Tree Planting
- Tree Planting - Learn how to properly plant a tree to ensure its survival.
- Companion Planting
- By using companion planting, many gardeners find that they can discourage harmful pests without losing the beneficial allies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary rice
dream dictionary knocking
jacques de molay