A selection of articles related to plasma.
Original articles from our library related to the Plasma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plasma.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Plasma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plasma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Should you be allowed to sell your plasma?
- Canadian Blood Services says it collects enough plasma — the fluid blood cells float in — from volunteers for blood transfusions across the country, but it can't get enough to meet the demand for plasma-derived drugs. It buys from U.S.
- Engineers build electronic component that manages plasma in upgraded fusion
- The electric current that powers fusion experiments requires superb control. Without it, the magnetic coils the current drives cannot contain and shape the plasma that fuels experiments in doughnut-shaped tokamaks correctly. Now, engineers at the U.
- Waiting in the wings: How plasma could help revolutionise aircraft design
- Last year, researchers from Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Glasgow released details of a new system that uses electrically charged plasma in place of mechanical flaps on aircraft. When the plasma is switched on, an electrical ...
- Multi-scale simulations solve a plasma turbulence mystery
- Image of the inside of MIT's Alcator C-Mod tokamak, with a representative cross-section of a plasma.
- SwRI's Fuselier Honored with European Geosciences Union Award for Space Plasma
- SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dr. Stephen Fuselier of Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) will receive the European Geosciences Union (EGU) Hannes Alfvén Medal for outstanding scientific contributions to understanding plasma processes in the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.