- Adaptive optics microscopy for fine imaging of live plant cells
- This was due to plasmolysis, the contraction of the protoplasm (nucleus and cytoplasm). These findings indicate that chloroplasts are the main source of image degradation in plant cells.
- Out on the piss? Danish festival recycles urine to make beer
- Beer served at The Sinking Ships stall at the Roskilde festival in Denmark. Punters in 2017 could sup lager made with the help of urine from this year's attendees. Photograph: Torben Christensen/EPA.
- Is China's grand ethnic experiment working?
- In a gleaming classroom at Chong Hua High School in the northern Chinese city of Tianjin, students peer at onion slices under microscopes. Their biology teacher calls on Abdurrahman Mamat to explain what he sees. "Plasmolysis," he replies in perfect ...
- Joshua W. Shaevitz
- (2013) Plasmolysis and cell shape depend on solute outer-membrane permeability during hyperosmotic shock in E. coli. Biophys J.
Plasmolysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plasmolysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestaps and dies other uses
dream interpretation head
quark properties of quarks