A selection of articles related to plate.
Original articles from our library related to the Plate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plate.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Plate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- News 4 Investigates: 'HAMAS' license plate stirs controversy
- A license plate with the word 'HAMAS' was recently discovered. Hamas is a Palestinian group that is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S.
- New Michigan license plate could raise money for animal shelters
- The legislation introduced in the state House of Representatives Feb. 10 by Rep. Charles Brunner, D-Bay City, would create a license plate that raises money for no-kill shelters in the state.
- Molina survives tag at plate but Cards can't catch Marlins
- Molina, who suffered a torn ligament in his left thumb late last season while making a tag at home, was put in the position of having to make a tag at the plate in the second inning as Miami's Justin Bour tried to score on a single to center.
- Lionel Messi's gift to River Plate goalkeeper
- It's a fairly widely acknowledged fact that Lionel Messi is a class act on the pitch, but if River Plate goalkeeper Marcelo Barovero is to be believed, the Barcelona star is just as refined off it as well.
- 'HAMAS' license plate stirs controversy
- St. Louis, MO -- Weeks after News 4 discovered a Missouri license plate reading 'JIHAD 1', another plate with a phrase some may deem offensive was discovered. A license plate with the word 'HAMAS' was recently discovered.
Related searcheslilith talmud
superstitious beliefs and practices
volga river human history