A selection of articles related to platelet physiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Platelet Physiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Platelet Physiology.
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Platelet Physiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Platelet Physiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Phosphatidylserine is a global immunosuppressive signal in efferocytosis
- Models for the different forms of PS externalization: As noted in the text, PS can be externalized under a variety of physiological and patho-physiological conditions that include platelet activation (a) and caspase-dependent apoptosis (b).
- Health Matters
- Full-day course is an overview of reproductive anatomy and physiology and explains the process of labor and delivery. Includes ..... The donor center will be open the first and third Sunday of each month from 1-5 p.
- Paul Gurbel, MD, Awarded Honorary Doctorate Degree from Nicolaus Copernicus
- "It is an acknowledgement of the dedication of our team and the important advances we have made in the areas of platelet physiology, antithrombotic drug development and personalization of antiplatelet therapy. I am indebted to my research team who has ...
- Evidence for spleen dysfunction in malaria-HIV co-infection in a subset of
- We assessed tissue quality by performing IHC using the platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 (PECAM-1 or CD31) to label endothelial cells on three tissue types: spleen, heart, and bone marrow.
- Association between aspirin therapy and the outcome in critically ill patients
- Several observational studies have shown that antiplatelet drugs reduce such biomarkers as C-reactive protein, soluble CD62P, and CD54, pro-inflammatory cytokines, and platelet leukocyte conjugate in these patients [19–23]. ...
Platelet Physiology Topics
Related searchesp a backer
polyphasic sleep health risk
blonde jokes examples