A selection of articles related to plato aristotle.
Original articles from our library related to the Plato Aristotle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plato Aristotle.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Plato Aristotle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plato Aristotle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Plato and Aristotle on the Nature of Women
- Plato and Aristotle on the Nature of Women. NICHOLAS D. SMITH.
- Brief Outline of the Philosophies of Plato and Aristotle - Academic
- Brief Outline of the Philosophies of Plato and Aristotle. 1. (These were not the only important philosophers of antiquity, but they were the most influential in ...
- PLATO AND ARISTOTLE ON THE UNHYPOTHETICAL
- intriguing possibility that Aristotle has Plato's text in mind when he uses the word, ... an unhypothetical principle for Aristotle might well have been one ã D. T.
- Aristotle and Plato on God as Nous and as the Good
- Aristotle and Plato on God as Nous and as the Good. Author(s): Stephen Menn. Source: The Review of Metaphysics, Vol.
- 1 Right Reason in Plato and Aristotle - New York University
- 1. Right Reason in Plato and Aristotle: On the Meaning of Logos. Jessica Moss – December 2013 – forthcoming in Phronesis, 2014.
Suggested Web Resources
- Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle
- The Ancient Greeks, Part Two: Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. Dr. C.
- Aristotle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Like his teacher Plato, Aristotle's philosophy aims at the universal. Aristotle's ontology, however, finds the universal in particular things, which he calls the ...
- Plato and Aristotle: An Introduction to Greek Philosophy | The Art of
- Feb 4, 2010 Plato and Aristotle were the two most influential Greek philosophers. Learn more about them here.
- Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle: The Big Three in Greek Philosophy
- Much of Western philosophy finds its basis in the thoughts and teachings of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. You can't begin a study of world philosophy without ...
- Philosophy: The Athenian Philosophers: Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle
- Table of Contents: Socrates; Plato; Aristotle. Note: For English Translations of the Greek philosophical works mentioned in this page, see the Online Books site ...
Plato Aristotle Topics
Related searchesdream symbol rem paralysis
marilyn monroe early years
bergen op zoom places to visit
aramaic of jesus jot and tittle
ganbare goemon nes