A selection of articles related to plato background.
Original articles from our library related to the Plato Background. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plato Background.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Plato Background is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plato Background books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mythological & Ritualistic Background of Plato's Timaeus
- the traditional Plato require, on the other hand, is an understanding based on the traditional spiritual background of his times.
- Socrates: Apology and Crito
- D. Background of Crito: Socrates could escape—it was a common practice Crito is unrepresentative of Plato's characterization of Socrates in several respects.
- Plato and Rhetoric I. Background II. In the Gorgias, Plato criticizes
- I. Background. II.
- Erotic Wisdom and the Socratic Vocation in Plutarch's Platonic
- who sees Pythagoras in Plato's background and Aristotle as in many respects a continuation of Platonic teachings.
Suggested Web Resources
- PLATO - BACKGROUND
- Plato and Aristotle:The Historical Background
- 'Plato and Aristotle:The Historical Background' from 'The Greek Philosophers' by Rex Warner.
- Plato - Background notes
- Plato. Plato was a Vth century BC Athenian philosopher. Student of Socrates and founder of the Academy where Aristotle was a student.
- PLATO (computer system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Before the 1944 G.I.
Plato Background Topics
Related searchesconstructive research
meaning of dreams about vampire