A selection of articles related to plato testing.
Original articles from our library related to the Plato Testing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plato Testing.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Plato Testing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plato Testing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The PLATO Antarctic site testing observatory
- The PLATO Antarctic site testing observatory. J.S.
- Inter-rater Agreement Measures and the Refinement of Metrics in the
- The PLATO test suite includes assessments of clarity and coherence as well as measures of syntax, morphology, and lexical coverage.
- The PLATO Dome A site-testing observatory: Power generation and
- Observatory PLATO. PLATO was deployed to Dome A in early 2008.
- PLATO Paper
- The power-line analysing tool PLATO is also designed for the test of communication systems and to include the channel analysis into these tests.
Suggested News Resources
- Fifth Gear Tonight: Porsche Boxster S, Ford Focus ST & the new Audi S8 (video)
- A new series of Fifth Gear starts tonight with Vicki B-H racing a French Jet in a new Porsche Boxster S, Jason Plato testing the new Audi S8 & Jonny in the Ford Focus ST.
Suggested Web Resources
- Practice tests for state-mandated K-12 assessment tests. Immediate scoring and feedback available.
- Plato tutorial information
- Plato testing information. All students attending a Massachusetts public college or university must participate in placement testing.