A selection of articles related to plato themes.
Original articles from our library related to the Plato Themes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plato Themes.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Plato Themes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plato Themes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Paperbacks reviewed by Brandon Robshaw from Love + Hate to My Life in Houses
- I'd like him to be here now so I could kiss him or kill him.
- Single Voice Reading takes a spooky turn
- Most of the attendees of the night knew Chung by her novel, “Forgotten Country,” which deals with heavy themes of personal loss and conflict of identity. And most of us expected Chung to read a selection from this book.
- My secret debate with Sam Harris: A revealing 4-hour dialogue on Islam, racism
- From this now-suppressed discussion there emerge four distinct themes that, taken independently or collectively, ought to disqualify Harris's claims to being a serious thinker and philosopher.
- Artist draws moon's craters named after women to illustrate inequality
- “You see philosophers, mathematicians and astronomers – great men like Plato, Kepler, Newton and Planck have all been immortalized by naming craters after them,” she says. “But what about the women?” Soon, Ms.