A selection of articles related to plato.
Original articles from our library related to the Plato. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plato.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Plato is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plato books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE REPUBLIC
- THE REPUBLIC. PLATO. CONTENTS.
- MARTIN HEIDEGGER P L A T O
- What remains unsaid in Plato's thinking is a change in what determines the essence of truth.
Suggested News Resources
- Nary a “philosopher king”: The long road from Plato to American politics
- By Louis René Beres In Plato's Republic, a canonic centerpiece of all Western thought, we first read of the “philosopher king,” a visionary leader who would impressively combine deep learning with effective governance.
- ESC backs AZ drug over Plavix on mortality benefit
- The ESC recommendations come as AZ released more analysis of the Plato study, which compared Brilique/Brilinta with Plavix in more than 18000 patients.
- Renaissance Gets Competing Takeover Bid From Plato Learning
- Plato Learning, which was taken private by Thoma Bravo for $143 million last year, offered to pay $15.50 a share in cash for Renaissance. Two weeks ago, Renaissance had agreed to be acquired by private-equity firm Permira Funds in a deal worth $14.
- AstraZeneca: Trial Shows Brilinta Mortality Benefit Versus Plavix
- The data, presented at the annual European Society of Cardiology congress in Paris, was part of a head-to-head study called PLATO comparing AstraZeneca's drug, also known as ticagrelor, with Plavix, whose chemical name is clopidogrel.
- The Meaning of Utopia
- Thus Plato's “Republic” is commonly described as the first philosophical utopia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plato (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Plato (429–347 B.C.E.
- Aug 9, 2006 A brief discussion of the life and works of Plato, with links to electronic texts and additional information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatampt corporate governance
hot rats track listing
megaman battle network 4 battle chips
vickers independent a1e1 tank