A selection of articles related to platonic solids.
Original articles from our library related to the Platonic Solids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Platonic Solids.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Platonic Solids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Platonic Solids books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How particles pack in a confined space
- Pictured is a sampling of clusters of the Platonic solids, each of which packs densely inside a sphere. These clusters are a subset of a larger collection generated by Teich et al. using Monte Carlo simulations with spherical confinement.
- Public Art Rules the Marrakech Biennale | Insta of the Week
- Palestinian artist Khalil Rabah's agrigulture tools made from olive leaves, Sometimes When We Touch, street artist Kalamour's mural at The Medina, and Dana Awartani's geometric sculpture series Platonic Solids, have also been popular in the two days ...
- Geometric Design Workshop
- Hands-on activities at Gyre's workshop will include exploring five-sided geometry with wooden Penrose tiles, Platonic and Archimedean solids with Zometools, and various models of important geometric figures, viewed in 2D and 3D.
- Katie Byrne: who'll be there for you?
- VINA is like a dating app, only it's for platonic girlfriends. Women swipe left or right like they would on Tinder and, if there's ... Her friend wants to talk about her baby's first experience of eating solids.
- Debating the white cube convention
- Jeremy Gobe's hybrid white cube comprising a dead coral and plaster questions the possibility of an artistic gesture to continue a sculpture started by nature.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Platonic Solids Topics
Related searchesbeetle kfer
lord of the flies
ben elton musicals
comair south africa code data
a christmas carol plot synopsis
brazing advantages over welding