A selection of articles related to platt amendment.
Original articles from our library related to the Platt Amendment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Platt Amendment.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Platt Amendment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Platt Amendment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Platt Amendment
- as the Platt Amendment) as guidelines for future United States-Cuban relations.
- U.S.-Cuba Relations Before 1959: Teacher's Guide to Resources
- Intervene” in Cuban affairs through the Platt Amendment. Economically,.
- Extending the Lesson
- Pass out the Platt Amendment. Read and discuss. Why does the Senate pass this Amendment, knowing that it had previously passed the Teller Amendment?
- recording purely personal experiences, but a threat to our safety
- Platt Amendment; Panama and the Canal;. Relations with the Dominican Republic.
Suggested News Resources
- America Isn't an Innocent Abroad
- The Platt Amendment approved by the Senate also gave the United States the right to intervene in the internal affairs of the Cuban state which gained its independence from Spain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Platt Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Platt Amendment of 1901 was a rider appended to the Army Appropriations Act presented to the U.S. Senate by Connecticut Republican Senator Orville H.
- Platt Amendment, 1903
- The Platt Amendment, 1903. Article I.
- Our Documents - Platt Amendment (1903)
- (on Archives.gov). Approved on May 22, 1903, the Platt Amendment was a treaty between the U.
- Platt Amendment - Fordham University
- In 1901 Secretary of War Elihu Root drafted a set of articles (later known as the Platt Amendment) as guidelines for future United States-Cuban relations.
- Text of The Platt Amendment
- Text of The Platt Amendment. The President of the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.