Platypus Conservation Status
A selection of articles related to platypus conservation status.
Original articles from our library related to the Platypus Conservation Status. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Platypus Conservation Status.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Platypus Conservation Status is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Platypus Conservation Status books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The good, the bad and the ugly: research funding flows to big and beautiful
- What is being reported in the media is that ugly animals are at greater risk of extinction because research funding is more often directed towards species that are considered cute and cuddly. Having read their ...
- Meet The World's Oldest Wild Platypus
- Platypus numbers in Australia and on Tasmania are thought to be pretty healthy. They are not endangered—their conservation status is listed as “least concern.
- Queanbeyan platypus sculpture is the perfect 'billboard'
- Platypus need to eat a third of their body weight in little water bugs a day to survive and the numbers of their prey drop off in winter. This means ...
- Australia's ugly mammals fail to catch the eye of scientists, study shows
- Australia's unique and obscure marsupials and monotremes, such as the spiky echidna and the duck-billed platypus, which are the only egg-laying mammals in the world, attracted 77 percent of research over the period.
- Oldest platypus found in the wild is discovered in Melbourne, Victoria
- The platypus was discovered on Melbourne's eastern outskirts by senior wildlife ecologist Josh Griffiths and a team of Monash University students as part of a program with Cesar, a wildlife conservation and pest control organisation.