- Pale Yellow
- SATURDAY PUZZLE — Roland Huget is back, and he says below that he might have filled his puzzle differently these days, compared with how he filled it when it was submitted. That's reasonable. We all evolve over time.
- Ein Leitfaden zur Integration
- Eine Bitte zu Beginn: Lernen sie so schnell wie möglich eine in Deutschland gängige Sprache (Deutsch, Türkisch, Kroatisch, Italienisch, Kurmandschi, Russisch, Griechisch, Englisch, Polnisch, Spanisch, Niederländisch, Farsi, Plautdietsch, Sinte-Romani, ...
- Filmmaker explores humor in Low German culture
- He grew up speaking Plautdietsch (Low German) and feels humor is intrinsic to Mennonite culture.
- Peppernuts, tiny, spice cookies, a Mennonite holiday favourite
- I grew up also knowing the name for them in Low German or Plautdietsch, which is päpanät (pronounced pay-pa-nate.) In my extended family, my mom is the peppernut queen. They're always a hit when she gives out small bags or jars to everyone in the ...
- Paula Simons: Bogged down: A slough of problems swamp new school in Two Hills
- For most students, English is a second language: at home they speak a German dialect, Plautdietsch. Many arrive at the school speaking no English. There are Plautdietsch-speaking bilingual classroom aides to help the anglophone teachers, and lots of ...
Plautdietsch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plautdietsch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the holocaust slavs
list of indoor arenas latvia
cuisine of lesotho
microvitum the physics of life