- Aspects of the topic Plautia Urgulanilla are discussed in the following places at on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- C:\Documents and Settings\Religious Education\My Documents
- Plautia Urgulanilla (66) 3. Claudius Drusus (138). Claudia (392).
- 1. In an Evans-Pritchard work that is set "Among the Nuer," this
- He wrote twenty books on Etruscan history, possibly inspired by his wife Plautia Urgulanilla.
- VIA AMSA
- Answers to Certamen Trivia Set #1. Plautia Urgulanilla & Aelia Paetina. Coquo, coquere – to cook.
- Britannia, 43 AD
- Aug 10, 2006 relative of Claudius' first wife, Plautia Urgulanilla, the rise of Emperor Claudius to the throne proved to be a boon.
- Appendix: Memento of the Princes' Personal Statuses
- the younger Julia; betrothed to Livia Medullina Camilla; married Plautia.
- Plautia Urgulanilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plautia Urgulanilla (fl. 1st century) was the first wife of the Roman Emperor Claudius.
- File:Plautia Urgulanilla.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- English: Plautia Urgulanilla (fl.
- Plautia Urgulanilla (c.-60 - d.) - Genealogy
- Dec 6, 2010 Genealogy for Plautia Urgulanilla (c.-60 - d.) on Geni, a free resource with over 100 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives.
Plautia Urgulanilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plautia Urgulanilla books and related discussion.