A selection of articles related to play therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Play Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Play Therapy.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Play Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Play Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Play Therapy
- Play therapy for siblings of children with special needs. 8. The play In non- directive play therapy, the child is in control, within some gently but firmly set limits.
- Jungian Play Therapy: Bridging the Theoretical to the Practical
- 75. Article 15. Jungian Play Therapy: Bridging the Theoretical to the Practical.
- Running head: PLAY THERAPY WITH TRAUMATIZED CHILDREN
- Keywords: Child-centered play therapy, traumatized children, counseling, skills, own meaning and potential through the play therapy process.
Suggested News Resources
- HEALTH HAPPENINGS: Play crucial to child's development
- Play therapy is a structured, but non-directive, activity that enables children to use play to catch up, develop feelings of self-worth and express their feelings in a safe environment using an activity - play - that already comes naturally to them.
- Counselor receives registered play therapist credential
- Rena Derezin, LPC, of Silverthorne recently earned the registered play therapist credential conferred by the Association for Play Therapy.
- Child Protect preparing for move
- Zuelzke said Child Protect in Clanton is in the process of adding play therapy rooms as part of the organization's counseling services.
Suggested Web Resources
- Association for Play Therapy -- Home
- (Clemson University). Counselor receives registered play therapist credential ( Silverthorne, CO).
- Play Therapy - An information resource for play and creative arts
- Non-profit organization.