A selection of articles related to playing.
Original articles from our library related to the Playing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Playing.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Tarot Quiz
- The Quiz How many cards are in a standard Tarot deck? How many cards are in the Major Arcana? Name the 4 suits in a standard Tarot deck and what elements they correspond with. Which card is said to journey through the Tarot? What is the Tarot's connection to...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Playing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Playing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An update on the effects of playing violent video games
- An update on the effects of playing violent video games. Craig A. Anderson*.
- What Kids Learn from Playing Video Games
- coordination from the thousands of hours they spend playing video games.
- LEARNING TO PLAY PLAYING TO LEARN
- to Learning to Play and Playing to Learn: Organized Sports and.
- Playing it Safe: Avoiding Online Gaming Risks
- Produced 2006 by US-CERT, a government organization. Updated 2008. 1.
- Playing Catch-Up:
- Playing Catch-Up: How the Children of Teen Mothers Fare, is part of the National Suggested citation:Terry-Humen, E., Manlove, J., & Moore, K.
Suggested News Resources
- Playing well is Sox' 1st priority
- There's advantages, obviously, to playing at home and things like that, but what's more important is the team feeling good about themselves and being healthy.'' But the importance of winning the division was not lost on anyone in the clubhouse.
- Suh is not dirty, but he's playing dangerously
- Ndamukong Suh has already built a reputation for being a dominant, but sometimes dirty, player. (ZUMAPRESS.com) The Lions have talked for years about “changing the culture” in the locker room.
- Is Flushing Playing Too Fast or Too Slow?
- By Lindsay Sakraida Tennis insiders and players love to debate at what speed the courts are playing. Are they slower or faster than other courts, or do they even vary from the same courts from years past?
- Browns head coach Pat Shurmur transcript from Monday's media session
- If we have a roster where we're going in and playing a game where Montario and Peyton are both available I think it makes sense to put them in there a small percentage of the time.
- In the FCS Huddle: 2011 Ivy League Preview
- "Playing at night, I think it brings them back to their high school days of playing Friday night games." "There's no question that, number one, and most importantly, is that it increases attendance," Harvard coach Tim Murphy said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Play (activity) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Locomotor play is the pretend playing that a very young animal participates in Yet play seems to have its intrinsic constraints, as in, "You're not playing fair.
- Playing For Change | Connecting The World Through Music
- Four years ago while walking down the street in Santa Monica, CA the Playing For Change crew heard Roger Ridley singing “Stand By Me” from a block away.
- Playing with Fire 2 - GamesMate.com - Free online games
- Free online games with high scores. Action games, Quiz games, Sports games, Soccer, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Curling games, Classic games.
- Paramore: Playing God [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube
- Nov 16, 2010 WMG 2010. Paramore's music video for 'Playing God' from their album, brand new eyes - available now on Fueled By Ramen.
- DavidByrne.com - Art - Playing the Building
- Playing the Building is a sound installation in which the infrastructure, the physical plant of the building, is converted into a giant musical instrument.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.