A selection of articles related to plays.
Original articles from our library related to the Plays. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plays.
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Osiris and the journey to Eternal Life
- Osiris, the king of Egypt was beloved by all his people. He taught them to plow the earth, to honor the gods and he gave them laws to live by. But his brother Seth was jealous and plotted against him to become king in his place. Even though his queen, Isis,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Plays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plays books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Plays With Punch, With Roots in France
- LONDON — A telephone suspended in midair provides an aptly Magritte-like opening image for “Welcome Home, Captain Fox!,” a play that tilts reality on its axis so that nothing is quite what it appears.
- Board game plays with politics
- Campbell describes the game play format as a mash-up between Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity on presidential politics. Campbell said the game requires no actual political knowledge. “You just have a general knowledge of what's going on ...
- In upset, Walton plays the ultimate teammate
- Despite playing a total of 77 minutes over two games in the tournament, Walton hasn't even made a basket yet — his 4 total points have all come from the free-throw line. But Walton is still making a difference in the games — he has 17 assists and 10 ...
- Key plays went Aggies' way vs. Gators
- “Tough plays.” The first came with 3:35 remaining in Friday's quarterfinal. Florida and Texas A&M had been battling back-and-forth throughout the half, Florida taking a slim lead and then having to come from behind.
- 'The Joe D Show': 'Shuffle Along' star Adrienne Warren plays 'the Beyonce' of
- Jazz Age star Florence Mills has been called “the Beyonce of that time.” Gertrude Saunders, a peer, was Bessie Smith's husband's mistress, which led to a public brawl.
Related searchesroute from chandigarh to amritsar
boiler explosion explosions
bombe the british bombe