- Salt Lake City Acting Company Playwrights' Lab Promotes Playtime
- The lab is led by playwright David Kranes, former artistic director of the Sundance Theatre Lab (then known as the Sundance Institute). SLAC has produced seven of Kranes's plays and approached him about building a Sundance-style program at the theatre.
- Opportunity for playwrights to shine
- Almasi Collaborative Arts, who are organisers of the African Playwrights Festival, have called upon playwrights across the country to submit their plays for the festival, which will take place next month.
- OU playwrights see their creations take the stage for the first time
- Eight young playwrights will see their created worlds come to life at the 2016 OU Student Playwriting Festival. Student actors and directors will perform these short plays, many for the first time.
- Festival puts young playwrights center stage
- Students, faculty and members of the New Haven community gathered for the annual Playwrights Festival last weekend, which featured readings and discussions of five original scripts by student playwrights.
- Playwrights and Pathos at New Group Gala
- As artists and patrons of the New Group mingled at the company's annual gala Monday night, playwrights David Rabe and Thomas Bradshaw huddled in a corner of the Tribeca event space, enjoying the rare chance to kibbitz.
Playwrights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Playwrights books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.