A selection of articles related to pleasing men.
Original articles from our library related to the Pleasing Men. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pleasing Men.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Pleasing Men is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleasing Men books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bowdoin's Meagher leaves a legacy of excellence on and off the ice
- Meagher is stepping down after 33 years as the men's hockey coach at Bowdoin College. He leaves a legacy of success – 542 ... It was pleasing to watch players grow and develop, not only on the ice but as persons.
- Carrasco's return vital for Atletico
- There was much talk coming out of the club at the end of last season that Simeone and his coaching staff would adopt a more fluid, aesthetically pleasing style of football.