A selection of articles related to pleasure.
Original articles from our library related to the Pleasure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pleasure.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Teiresias, the Blind Seer
- This may not at all sound as it could have something to do with Libra, but the story goes like this: Teiresias one day happens into the sacred grove of Hera, where he comes upon two snakes coupling in the grass. The moment is ill chosen, for it shows that...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Pleasure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleasure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BOOK OF PLEASURE (SELF-LOVE)
- pleasure cheaply, remit your sins and excuse them-is but ceremonial, the expression . person, none to evoke their pleasure or wisdom from themselves.
- Beyond Pleasure and Pain
- different ways that people approach pleasure and avoid pain.
- the pleasure principle
- 1. Introduction to the Russian translation of Freud's Beyond the pleasure principle . Lev Vygotsky and Alexander Luria.
Suggested News Resources
- What makes people feel pleasure?
- This article is adapted from his book, "How Pleasure Works" (Norton, 2010). TED is a nonprofit dedicated to "ideas worth spreading" which it makes available on its website. (CNN) -- Some questions about pleasure have easy answers.
- 'Colombiana' a guilty pleasure
- By Liz Braun ,QMI Agency Welcome to the world of Colombiana, a revenge action movie starring Zoe Saldana as a stone-cold killer from Bogota. Say hello to my little friend!!! Etc.
- IU offers 2014 Louisville Central guard D'Angelo Russell
- “Coach (Tom) Crean shook my hand and was like, it's a pleasure. I feel good. It's a pleasure to offer you,” Russell told Inside the Hall by phone on Sunday.
- New Cumberland woodworker carves pleasure out of giving away handmade toys
- By Fran Seeger Jim Finnen unwrapped the red fire truck and carefully placed it on the shelf next to other brightly painted trucks and cars.
- Roger Cox: Fair weather tourism will only give you so much pleasure – bring on
- By Roger Cox Today and tomorrow, two middle-aged men, an Australian and a Spaniard, will definitely be doing... something, somewhere in Scotland. I know this because a couple of weeks ago the Australian emailed me asking for advice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pleasure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pleasure describes the broad class of mental states that humans and other animals experience as positive, enjoyable, or worth seeking.
- Pleasure - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- desire, inclination <wait upon his pleasure — Shakespeare>. 2. : a state of gratification.
- pleasure - definition of pleasure by the Free Online Dictionary
- The state or feeling of being pleased or gratified. 2. A source of enjoyment or delight: The graceful skaters were a pleasure to watch.
- A Film By Chyng Sun - The Price of Pleasure - Pornography
- NEWS UPDATE 2011.01.24 - The Price of Pleasure: Talking with a vocal critic of the porn industry.