Pledge Of Allegiance
A selection of articles related to pledge of allegiance.
Original articles from our library related to the Pledge Of Allegiance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pledge Of Allegiance.
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 38
- Chapter 38 38:1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 38:2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Pledge Of Allegiance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pledge Of Allegiance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Donald Trump Asks Supporters To Pledge Allegiance — To Him
- "Can I have a pledge, a swearing?" Donald Trump asked at a Florida rally . "Raise your right hand.
- Granger Smith Takes Pledge of Allegiance Tour to 13 Original Colonies in 36 Hours
- Granger Smith is serious about patriotism, perhaps even more serious than his 'Merica-loving alter-ego, Earl Dibbles Jr. To prove it, Granger is embarking on a rigorous two-day trek across all 13 original American colonies and the nation's capital.
- The Socialist Roots of the Pledge of Allegiance
- I still recall the discomfort of mouthing the Pledge of Allegiance every morning for innumerable years, so much so that the words roll as easily from my tongue today as when I last recited it in high school twenty-three years ago.
- Reciting Pledge of Allegiance does no harm to students
- The Register's editorial board awarded a "thistle" [Feb. 28] to members of the Waukee School Board who approved a motion directing high school students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance at least once a week.
Pledge Of Allegiance Topics
Related searchesketchup nutrition
alzheimers disease social issues
gangrene dry gangrene
o j simpson family life
clan maclean clan motto