A selection of articles related to pleiades.
Original articles from our library related to the Pleiades. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pleiades.
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Hyades
- Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Pleiades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleiades books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Northern Arizona astronomy: The Pleiades - a spectacular binocular object in
- WILLIAMS, Ariz. - The Pleiades is an interesting and beautiful grouping of stars in the constellation Taurus, the bull, and is easily observed in the evening sky from fall through spring.
- Stargazing: Pleiades star cluster
- Take some time this week to observe the Pleiades, one of the brightest and most recognized star clusters for observing with the naked eye. The Pleiades is a cluster of young stars that lie about 400 light-years from Earth.
- Bruce Wright and Pleiades receive CICA awards
- Bruce Wright, captive tax and legal expert and partner at the law firm Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, was presented with an award at this year's Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA) International Conference, alongside Pleiades Insurance.
- GORGUTS To Release 'Pleiades' Dust' EP In May
- Canadian death metal veterans GORGUTS will release their new one-track EP, "Pleiades' Dust", on May 13 via Season Of Mist. The first excerpt, "Wandering Times", can be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below. The EP artwork was created by ...
- Third Friday Reception: 'Durham Under Development' at Pleiades Gallery
- Kim Wheaton, co-founder of Pleiades Gallery in Downtown Durham, told the small group of people in a presentation room at 21C Museum Hotel last week that her gallery's current exhibit is meant to spur open, honest dialogue about a changing Durham.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.