A selection of articles related to pleiades.
Original articles from our library related to the Pleiades. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pleiades.
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Hyades
- Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Pleiades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleiades books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BIBLE AND THE PLEIADES
- Holy Bible, the nature of the Pleiades star cluster in particular. The.
- THE PLEIADES,
- the Pleiades star cluster. The parallax determined, 0.00764 arcsec with a standard error of.
- Pleiades and Orion: bound, unbound, or … ?
- TJ 18(2) 2004. 44. Overviews.
- Pleiades: Beyond the Barrington Atlas. Richard Talbert, principal investigator Present funding for Pleiades is provided by a grant from the U.S.
- UFO Contact from the Pleiades
- The following is a reprint of information contained on pages 266 –284 of UFO Contact from the Pleiades-A Preliminary Investigation Report by Lt. Col.
Suggested News Resources
- This Is the First Hi-Res Simulation of the Milky Way's Formation
- It took nine months and 1.4 million processor-hours of work from NASA's Pleiades supercomputer but a group of researchers from UC Santa Cruz have discovered how, exactly, our galaxy was born.
- Northern Rockies Skies for September
- With Jupiter beaconing their arrival, you will see the Pleiades, Taurus, and then Orion. At 3 am, Orion the Hunter rises toward the southeast. Rising at that time but closer to the northeast is Mars in the constellation Gemini.
- School is in session â€“ so let's learn about planets
- The Pleiades open star cluster rises around 10:30 pm It's a bedazzling swarm of stars in a scope, but binoculars are the best way to view this small glittery group.
- New Release Offers Physic Professor's Own Prophecy on World Ending in 2012
- In this new book, the author examines Mayan calendar end dates, galactic alignments, Pleiades photon belts, polar axis shifts super volcanoes and Nostradamus' end-of-the-world claims and details his beliefs that all are fiction.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Pleiades
- The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, is a conspicuous object in the night sky with a prominent place in ancient mythology.
- Pleiades: A Journal of New Writing
- On-line version of the literary magazine noted for publishing formal poetry.
- Pleiades - Crystalinks
- The Pleiades also known as M45 or the Seven Sisters, is the name of an open cluster in the constellation of Taurus.
Related searchesarkansas etymology
roman road romania
wheel of life six worlds
cold work example