- The Next Jurassic World Film
- Pleisiosaurs and pelican like Pteranadons can be thrown in for fun along with a swimming mutant Raptor with a sail on his back! Ok, that's going to be odd to pull off but interesting concept nonetheless...
- 'Fish-Lizard' Fossil Just Misses U.K. Storm
- For two centuries, paleontologists and fossil hunters have been digging ichthyosaurs, long-necked pleisiosaurs and other extinct creatures from the Jurassic Coast. Last year, heavy storms exposed three ichthyosaurs, a higher number that usual, Richard ...
- Was giant shark ancestor in Alabama? Yes, say paleontologists hunting ancient
- “In Alabama, you have deposits that have ancient shark teeth and marine reptiles that are dinosaur age, so you have mosasours and pleisiosaurs, those exciting animals, you know, sea lizards, and then the extinction at the KT boundary, they are all gone.”.
- Possible live dinosaur photographed anew in England
- A depth of 220 feet is insufficient in my opinion, compared to Loch Ness which possibly houses Pleisiosaurs, for a sufficient "pod" to go unnoticed.
Pleisiosaurs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleisiosaurs books and related discussion.