- Pleurisy definition at Dictionary.
- NOTICES OF RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Author, most worthy of Immortality, oppressed by the irresistable assault of a.
- to the widespread habit of drinking quass, a liquor made from malt
- Schroder mentions that they could be used" in the Stone, Pleurisie,. Asthma, Colick, crude or beaten; and they also cleanse the Teeth.
- in the original, by what will unques¬
- tes," "Pleurisie," "Of the Four Con- stitutions," and "Theologia Ration- alis." Thus this is no mere volume about Sydenham; it is in fact Syd- enham, at his best.
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax during Steroid Therapy in Pulmonary
- “Pleurisie. Serofibrineuse. Tuberculeuse,.
- Pleurisy | Define Pleurisy at Dictionary.com
- 1350–1400; Middle English pluresy < Old French pleurisie < Late Latin pleurīsis, alteration of Latin pleurītis < Greek pleurîtis. See pleura, -itis.
- pleurisy - definition of pleurisy by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Medicine / Pathology) inflammation of the pleura, characterized by pain that is aggravated by deep breathing or coughing.
- Pleurisie | RM.com ®
- Pleurisie articles, reference materials. Need more on Pleurisie? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Pleurisie roots.
- pleurisies - Memidex dictionary/thesaurus
- Aug 1, 2011 Etymology: Old French pleurisie (13th century), from Late Latin pleurisis "pleurisy " (about...
Pleurisie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pleurisie books and related discussion.