- Stravolgimenti climatici: annunciati i nuovi record
- Scienziati preoccupati, specie umana a rischio, equilibri ecologici ormai instabili. Dai media sentiamo parole come “assurdo”, “fuori da ogni norma”.
- Paleo Profile: Catalonia's Little Ape
- What did the last common ancestor of living apes look like? That's a difficult question to answer.
- An ancestor of the rabbit connects Europe and Asia
- The species Amphilagus tomidai was recently discovered—an ancestor of the rabbit which lived in present-day Siberia during the Miocene, about 14 million years ago. The discovery of this mammal, belonging to a family which was thought to only exist in ...
- Little Cousin: Human, Ape Ancestor Had 'Goggle Eyes'
- "Pliobates" is a combination of Pliopithecus, which means "more ape," and Hylobates, which means "the one who walks or haunts," a reference both to small-bodied primates known as pliopithecoids and living gibbons known as hylobatids.
Pliopithecus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pliopithecus books and related discussion.