A selection of articles related to plum.
Original articles from our library related to the Plum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plum.
- Plum: Correspondences
- Prunus domestica Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Plum, Wild: Correspondences
- Prunus americana Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Plum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- American Plum
- The wild plum is a native tall shrub to small tree which is thorny, winter-hardy, and thicket- forming. Edible fruit used to make preserves and jellies.
- The History of NASA'S Plum Brook Station
- The history of Plum Brook Station dates back to 1941 when the. War Department acquired about 9000 acres of land to construct a munitions plant.
- WILD PLUM
- American plum, American wild plum, sandhill plum,.
- Abbott Plum A+ Op Manual
- Plum A+ Infusion ... The Plum A+ is designed to be used in most areas of patient care, including, but .
Suggested News Resources
- The Morning Plum
- By Greg Sargent It is hard to find a tax cut that Congressional Republicans dislike. Unless it is a tax cut pushed by President Obama.
- Former Raider Plum torn by Panther's win
- BY JON TUXWORTH PENRITH forward Nigel Plum can relate to the agony Alan Tongue's teammates would have been feeling last night.
- Swallows dazzle visitors on Plum Island
- You may have read the story in this week's Daily News about the swallows on the Parker River Wildlife Refuge and the threat of drivers killing these birds in their rush to get down Plum Island.
Suggested Web Resources
- Plum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A plum or gage is a stone fruit tree in the genus Prunus, subgenus Prunus.
- Plum TV
- Plum TV is a new type of niche media network. Plum TV delivers online video of the latest local news, pictures and video of people and happenings.
- WHFoods: Plums
- Plums belong to the Prunus genus of plants and are relatives of the peach, nectarine and almond.
- Plum Benefits - Home
- Get Plum Benefits · Create Your Employee Profile Sign Up Now. If your organization does not offer. Plum Benefits, click here.
- Plum Borough District
- Tue Sep 13 2011. Oblock Market Day Pick-Up Tue Sep 13 2011. Plum Borough School District 900 Elicker Road, Plum PA 15239.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.