- In An Email, Hillary Clinton Once Wrote: 'Plumpy'Nut?' Plumpy What?
- In the latest batch of Hillary Clinton emails to be released, there was a list of topics that she presumably wanted to look into some more, dated Oct. 18, 2010. One line in particular stood out: "Plumpy'nut?
- These Are The Brave Doctors Fighting To Keep Syria's Aleppo Alive
- “All I could think of was how to get my Plumpy'Nut to Aleppo. I was afraid another Madaya would happen,” said Dr. Salah Safadi, who supplies the bars used to treat severe malnutrition to Aleppo's children's hospital.
- Can peanuts prevent malnutrition in Africa?
- Plumpy'nut is what's known as a ready-to-use treatment food (RUTF). MSF and Unicef have already had success using RUTFs in treating malnutrition. (It's also got an unusual and controversial backstory, according to a New York Times report.
- Dead Man's Market and the Boy Gangs of Niger
- Niger has the world's youngest median age, at 15.2. The country is dead last on the U.
- A Week of Extraordinary Violence in Pibor, South Sudan
- Marisel prescribes the child treatment for malaria as well as antibiotics to prevent infection and 14 sachets of Plumpy'Nut, a peanut-based therapeutic food that helps children regain their weight.
Plumpynut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plumpynut books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesboston accent
dream meaning dictionary teacher
the howling sequels
chinese translation theory source
311 band controversy