A selection of articles related to pluralism.
Original articles from our library related to the Pluralism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pluralism.
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Pluralism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pluralism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sufism Is Celebration Of Diversity And Pluralism: Top 10 Quotes Of PM Modi
- Sufism is the celebration of diversity and pluralism. Of the 99 names of Allah, none stand for force or violence. The first two names of Allah are compassionate and merciful.
- Jewish pluralism — and its limits
- We also have a tradition of ideological pluralism which dates back centuries — indeed, to some of the earliest rabbinic literature.
- Nicolas Pelham Publishes Third Book, 'Holy Lands: Reviving Pluralism in the
- Pulitzer Center grantee Nicolas Pelham is set to publish his third book Holy Lands: Reviving Pluralism in the Middle East on April 12, 2016. His previous two books were also works of non-fiction on the Middle East.
- Scholar discusses effects of religious pluralism
- “Things are not what you thought they were,” began Peter Berger, Boston University Professor Emeritus of Sociology, Religion and Theology in his Thursday lecture, “A New Paradigm for Pluralism and Modernity.
- 'Indian pluralism an inspiration'
- India's pluralist society is an inspiration for conflict-prone countries of the West Asian region, Ahmed Badreddin Hassoun, the Grand Mufti of Syria said on Saturday as he argued for greater dialogue between India and the Arab world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.