- Scientists may have pinpointed the cause of sea star die-offs
- Saturday, December 6, 2014, 1:40 PM - New research says the culprit behind large sea star die-offs on the North American west coast may be a virus. The paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, says the evidence shows the ...
- Will we ever… make a safe cigarette?
- There's an old saying among people who work in public health: Tobacco is the only legal product that, when used as intended, will kill you.
- Fairy wrens teach secret passwords to their unborn chicks to tell them apart
- In Australia, a pair of superb fairy-wrens return to their nest with food for their newborn chick. As they arrive, the chick makes its begging call.
- The insect that hears like a human, with ears on its knees
- Every time you put on some music or listen to a speaker's words, you are party to a miracle of biology – the ability to hear. Sounds are just waves of pressure, cascading through sparse molecules of air.
- Why do killer whales go through menopause?
- Here's yet another reason why humans are weird: menopause. During our 40s, women permanently lose the ability to have children, but continue to live for decades. In doing this, we are virtually alone in the animal kingdom.
Pluteus Larva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pluteus Larva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pluteus Larva Topics
Related searchesbusiness types of businesses
maya civilization writing tools
second moment of inertia
saeco cycling team
standard gravitational parameter
ibuprofen clinical use