- Ships prepare to return 331-kg plutonium stash from Japan to U.S.
- WASHINGTON – A U.S. civic group said Friday two ships have arrived in Kobe to transport the massive plutonium stash Japan agreed in 2014 to return to the United States.
- Obama plan to de-fund Savannah River plutonium conversion plant draws fire
- One of the items in the small type of President Obama's fiscal 2017 budget was the proposal to drop funding for the Savannah River plutonium mixed oxide recycling plant, designed for converting weapons-grade plutonium into fuel for commercial nuclear ...
- Intelligence chief James Clapper: North Korea ready to start plutonium production
- Speaking before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, James Clapper said in addition to plans to extract plutonium, North Korea exports ballistic missiles and related materials to countries like Iran and Syria.
- US, others worried over Japan's plutonium stockpile
- "Japan has a stockpile of 48 tons of plutonium, which is drawing the attention of the world," Imai said.
- High hazard glove boxes gone from Hanford plutonium plant
- Hanford workers have completed one of the three high-hazard projects left for last before the demolition of the nuclear reservation's Plutonium Finishing Plant. Among the plant's 238 glove boxes were two oversized boxes that stood 12 feet high and were ...
Plutonium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plutonium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesswiss mythology
bagel keeping bagels fresh
imperial civil service examinations
unicodeorg chart on the ascii range