- plu·to·ni·um (pl -t n - m). n. Symbol Pu.
- Radioactive Properties of Key Plutonium Isotopes. Radiation very small fraction (about 0.002%) of the plutonium-241 decays are by alpha-particle emission.
- August 18, 2004. Page 1 of 2. RADIOISOTOPE BRIEF.
- What is Plutonium? - Fact Sheet
- A fact sheet about plutonium from the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- Flow of information: EPA checks river, wells
- (NUMEC) had a plutonium-processing plant and nuclear waste dump. "This will give us some peace of mind that it is not contaminated," said Anita Navarro, 48, of Gilpin, whose well was tested. "But if it is contaminated, then there will be a concern.
- $12B may not be enough to finish Hanford vit plant
- However, a "refined approach to treating the small fraction" of the most difficult waste, which includes plutonium, could help curb cost growth, the document indicated.
- B - Reactor one step closer to being tourist attraction
- The facility was responsible for converting uranium to plutonium to produce atomic bombs during World War II.
- A?game of speed-dating with the artists
- Paul Van Dyck gives a performance of his one-man play Paradise Lost at the Plutonium Playhouse yesterday. The media launch yesterday for the Atlantic Fringe Festival was done in a very Fringe-y way.
- Plutonium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plutonium is a transuranic radioactive chemical element with the chemical symbol Pu and atomic number 94.
- Plutonium. Info paper on Pu, Over one third of the energy produced in most nuclear power plants comes from plutonium.
- Plutonium | Radiation Protection | US EPA
- This fact sheet provides basic information about plutonium and its properties and uses.
- Chemical Elements.com - Plutonium (Pu)
- Information on the chemical properties of plutonium, as well as its electron cloud diagram.
- It's Elemental - The Element Plutonium
- The Element Plutonium - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
Plutonium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plutonium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.