- The `Pnakotic Manuscripts` (or `Pnakotic Fragments`) is a fictional manuscript in the Cthulhu Mythos. The tome was created by H. P.
- Dear Thomas, April 5, 1930 Still in Fairfield, Wyoming. I've continued
- you have from the Pnakotic Manuscripts. (Make copies for yourself first, but please of your copy of the Pnakotic Manuscripts.
- Dear Thomas, March 20, 1930 I've just settled in a little town called
- made reading the Pnakotic Manuscripts.
- The Other Gods
- with the Pnakotic Manuscripts of distant and frozen Lomar. His name was Barzai the.
- Disciple of Dagon
- Pnakotic Manuscripts and the Necronomicon and the. Commorian myth-cycle of Klarkash-Ton.
- The Other Gods
- cryptical books of earth, and familiar with the Pnakotic Manuscripts of distant and frozen Lomar.
- Pnakotic Manuscripts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Pnakotic Manuscripts (or Pnakotic Fragments) is a fictional manuscript in the Cthulhu Mythos. The tome was created by H. P.
- The Pnakotic Manuscripts
- The Pnakotic Manuscripts. Heavy and Weird. Saturday, 21 November, 2009.
- The Pnakotic Manuscripts - The Fairfield Project
- The Pnakotic Manuscripts are believed to have been created by the Great Race of Yith, or one or more of their possessees.
- Miskatonic University Books of Ancients - Pnakotic
- The fragmentary Pnakotic Manuscripts come from distant and frozen Lomar.
- Pnakotic Manuscripts | Facebook
- Pnakotic Manuscripts - Description: The Pnakotic Manuscripts (or Pnakotic Fragments) is a fictional manuscript in the Cthulhu Mythos.
Pnakotic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pnakotic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.