- Pneumatomachian (Christian heretic), (“Opponents of the Spirit”), any of the click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in the Anaphoras of Byzantine St. Basil
- Alexandrian anaphora, he was deep into the Pneumatomachian controversy. 3. The.
- 74 Defending the Holy Spirit's Deity: Basil of Caesarea, Gregory of
- and the Pneumatomachian. Controversy of the 4th Century1. Michael A.
- On St. Basil the Great
- fought the heresies of the Arians and Pneumatomachians (translated, this means, “those against the Holy Spirit”), which both threatened to take.
- ST 303 – Triune God
- century who said it was the. Father who suffered. Perichoresis – the reciprocal presence and interpenetration of the divine persons.
- Macedonians (religious group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sect's members were also known as pneumatomachians, the “spirit fighters.
- Councils of Constantinople
- After this the pneumatomachians (literally "Spirit-fighters") appeared within the homoiousion party.
Pneumatomachians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pneumatomachians books and related discussion.