- Teaching points: EMS needle decompression of a tension pneumothorax
- This appears to be more of a manufactured tension for demonstration purposes (which is still pretty amazing).
- Emergent Treatment after Being Tased
- These include: atrial and ventricular fibrillation, cardiac capture, compression fractures of the thoracic vertebrae, extremity fractures, increase in creatine kinase and myoglobin, joint dislocations, pneumothorax, and new onset seizures.
- Acupuncture Point Vitamin Injections Alleviate Menstrual Pain
- The researchers concluded, “Acupuncture point injection of vitamin K3 relieves menstrual pain rapidly and is a useful treatment in an urban outpatient clinic.” Lower abdomen.
- Emerging Heart Failure Strategies Improve Outcomes and Reduce Readmissions
- Today, innovative technology like the CardioMEMS HF system is breaking new ground in remote patient monitoring as it enables physicians to manage heart failure before symptoms develop. ....
Pneumothorax Pathophysiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pneumothorax Pathophysiology books and related discussion.