- Lok Sabha passes bill to amend Enemy Property Act
- "My grave concern boils on to the legal principle," he added. "We are raising serious questions on citizenship...it is dangerous..
- Portland's Vision Zero goals 'a change in thinking'
- Novick proposed a $64 million gas tax collected over 4 years to fix Portland's road poblems. Just under half of that money is slated for Vision Zero safety improvements. “The truth is, it won't stop the bleeding,” he said.
- Detainees's rights frequently violated, report finds
- The poblems concern the practice of so-called interview, which goes beyond legal bounds,” he said. “There are cases when investigators read detainees their rights, but this doesn't happen when an ordinary policeman detains a person.
- Scotland's no vote has forced its artists to rediscover ambiguity
- The Tory party and their lackeys and religious nationalist zealots. If there were fewer of the second, it would make the first easier to deal with. Reply | Pick.
Poblems is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poblems books and related discussion.