A selection of articles related to pocket mice.
Original articles from our library related to the Pocket Mice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pocket Mice.
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- (mouse-lord). Irish. Chief of the mice of Kilkenny, slain by Banghaisghidheach....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pocket Mice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pocket Mice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Melanic Coat Color Variation in Rock Pocket Mice (Chaetodius
- The rock pocket mouse is one of the most studied models for phenotypic color the rock pocket mouse in deserts of the southwestern states.
- PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF FOREST SPINY POCKET
- pocket mice (Genus Heteromys) for the mitochondrial gene cyt b (1143 bp) .
- Geographical distributions of spiny pocket mice in South America
- Feb 25, 2002 two spiny pocket mice (Rodentia: Heteromyidae) in north- western South .
Suggested News Resources
- History column: Peaceful prairie has seen many changes
- Everywhere across the land, prairie pocket mice have pushed piles of sifted dirt above their holes. Geologist Garry Anderson told me the Mississippi River covered this site 12000 to 13000 years ago.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pocket Mice And Kangaroo Rats (Family Heteromyidae)
- Habits: The plains pocket mouse does not hibernate, but does become inactive for short periods during severely cold weather.
- Rock pocket mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The rock pocket mouse, C. intermedius, is one of 19 species of pocket mice in the genus Chaetodipus. (It is sometimes grouped in the genus Perognathus.
- Desert Pocket Mouse (Chaetodipus penicillatus)
- Description, photograph, distribution and habits, from the Mammals of Texas.
- Heteromyidae: Kangaroo Rats & Pocket Mice
- Information on these small rodents that are neither mice nor rats, including their habitat, diet, life history and adaptations for life in the Sonora Desert.
- Arizona Pocket Mouse
- eNature Field Guides -- Comprehensive guide to America's wildlife with species pictures, field descriptions, sounds, range and habitat information and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pocket Mice Topics
chloroplast membrane internal parts
sledge hockey history
zagreb souvenirs and gastronomy