A selection of articles related to poet laureateship.
Original articles from our library related to the Poet Laureateship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poet Laureateship.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Poet Laureateship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poet Laureateship books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- City of Vancouver Poet Laureate
- Jun 23, 2011 opportunity to promote poetry to a wide and appreciative audience,” said Poet Laureate Brad Cran. “The.
- THE NATIONAL POETRY SERIES
- Poet, novelist, essayist, historian and art critic Bernard Noël received the Prix National de Poésie in 1992.
- physician and Poet Laureate - NCBI
- the Poet Laureateship—the first holder of that office was John Dryden (1631– 1700) who was appointed by King Charles II (1630–85) in.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS City of Boston Poet Laureate
- The general mandate for the laureateship is to raise the status of poetry in the everyday consciousness of Bostonians.
- Edwin Arnold: His Services to Buddhism
- Poet Laureateship................................................................................................................. ......... .
Suggested News Resources
- Philip Levine and Other Mediocrities: What it Takes to Ascend to the Poet
- The truth about American poetry is that it is in very bad shape.
- AUP's Ian Wedde Announced as New Zealand Poet Laureate
- also founding director of the NZ Electronic Poetry Centre said, “Ian Wedde is an excellent speaker, a marvellous performer, a generous poetic colleague and someone who will take seriously the multiple demands of the New Zealand Poet Laureateship.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arts Beat: Wisconsin poet laureateship will endure despite
- Mar 31, 2011 Not content to merely reduce funding in state aid to the arts by 73%, Gov.
- Yeats on the Poet Laureateship
- YEATS ON THE POET LAUREATESIIIP. An early, unsigned letter by W. B.