Poetry About Death
A selection of articles related to poetry about death.
Original articles from our library related to the Poetry About Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poetry About Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Poetry About Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poetry About Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- With Fear, Determination And Poetry: How Great Writers Face Death
- Katie Roiphe's preoccupation with death goes back to her childhood, when she contracted virulent pneumonia at the age of 12. She was sick for a year and thought she was going to die. Her terror of death was reignited many years later when her father died.
- Sink Or Swim: Poems On The Existential Terror Of Everyday Life
- Death is the humdrum reality that most preoccupies Koethe in these poems; it feels palpably closer to him: "I realize almost everybody in this poem is dead now," he writes in a long account of times past.
- Bowie's Last Role
- Until recently, even diehard fans had given up hope that he'd ever again start trying on poses other than Art-Rocker Emeritus — Blackstar solves this problem, as much his Death Album as 1975's Young Americans, say, was his Stylistics Album,.
- 'When Breath Becomes Air' is a young neurosurgeon's searing, unforgettable epitaph
- There is so much here that lingers, and not just about matters of life and death: One of the most poignant things about Kalanithi's story is that he had postponed learning how to live while pursuing his career in neurosurgery.
- Former Chowchilla police chief, cowboy culturist Gary Brown dies
- Gary Brown of Visalia, whose long career in law enforcement included turns as police chief in Chowchilla and other cities in California and Oregon, was well-regarded throughout the western U.S. in the cultures of cowboy poetry and cowboy music.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Poetry About Death Topics
Related searchesnasdaq nasdaq bank index
mother teresa criticism
understanding wiccan religion
japanese american farming
destroy all humans holobob