A selection of articles related to poets.
Original articles from our library related to the Poets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Poets.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Poets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dead Poet's Society
- "Dead Poet's Society," a secret club which meets in a cave in order to discuss poetry, philosophy and other topics. The club, which Mr.
- New Poets of the American West an anthology of poets from eleven
- New Poets of the American West is available for pur- chase at amazon.com or by more than 250 poets and 450 poems, including poems in.
- Unix™ for Poets
- Unix™ for Poets. Kenneth Ward Church. AT&T Bell Laboratories kwc@research.
- Mathematicians and Poets
- 590. NOTICES OF THE AMS. VOLUME 58, NUMBER 4.
- Two Poets
- Two Poets by Honore de Balzac, trans. Ellen Marriage is a publication of the Pennsylvania State. University.
Suggested News Resources
- Scott Wannberg dies at 58; poet and Dutton's book buyer
- Scott Wannberg molded the reading habits of a wide range of customers at the Brentwood shop for 25 years and performed with the Carma Bums traveling troupe of poets. Scott Wannberg reads his poetry at Barnsdall Gallery Theater in 1993.
- Poet's should find true voice for second time in Celebration Mile
- Dubawi Gold then finished a much closer second in the Irish version, but that form has not worked out and, while he has had legitimate excuses since, he may have his work cut out against Poet's Voice (3.20).
- A poem for Jack Layton, by 14 Canadian poets
- "This outpouring prompted 14 Canadian poets to come together, each providing their own small line of textual tribute, to create this poem, which is their collaborative elegy to the NDP leader. We hope it speaks to the spirit of Mr.
- Scott Wannberg, vivid poet inspired by Beats, dies
- Mr. Wannberg, whose garrulous personality and bearish build cast a huge shadow over the Los Angeles poetry scene for decades, died Friday at his home in Florence, Ore., said his longtime friend and fellow poet, SA Griffin.
- Montana's poet laureate believes in power of lyric word to change lives
- Montana's poet laureate Sheryl Noethe reads children's poetry created through the Missoula Writing Collaborative. Noethe believes in the power of words to change lives.
Suggested Web Resources
- Poets.org - Poetry, Poems, Bios & More
- A resource from the Academy of American Poets with thousands of poems, essays, biographies, weekly features, and poems for love and every occasion.
- Famous Poets and Poems - Read and Enjoy Poetry
- Famous Poets and Poems is a free poetry site. We have a large collection of poems and quotes from over 550 poets. Read and Enjoy Poetry.
- Poems from different poets all around the world. Thousands of poems and poets. All indexed.
- Poet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A poet is a person who writes poetry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.