A selection of articles related to pogostemon cablin.
Original articles from our library related to the Pogostemon Cablin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pogostemon Cablin.
- Patchouly: Correspondences
- Pogostemon cablin or P. patchouli Folk Names: Pucha-Pot Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Fertility, Lust, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Pogostemon Cablin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pogostemon Cablin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- VENEZUELA: El origen del ′Patchouli′
- Confirmado / 'Pogostemon cablin' es el nombre de la planta de origen hindú cuyo aceite esencial se denomina pachulí, pachouli o patchouli. La palabra es de origen Tamil, llegó al castellano por el francés "patchouli" que había sido tomada del inglés ...
- The GQ Fragrance Guide: What is Patchouli?
- Patchouli is a species of herb from the mint family known scientifically as Pogostemon cablin, a native of tropical Asia. The name derives from two old Tamil words, "patchai", which means green, and "ellai", which means leaf.
- Mukti Antioxidant Facial Oil Omega Review
- I will admit that I was pretty excited about reviewing Mukti Antioxidant Facial Oil Omega 3,6,9 ($43).
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray
- I have complicated hair. It has natural frizzy curl. Humidity is not my friend.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessadhu the sadhu life
elliott smith singles
san joaquin valley geography
thealogy melissa raphaels view