- poi·kil·o·therm (poi-k l -thûrm ). n.
- Matching sender and receiver: poikilothermy and frequency tuning
- Matching sender and receiver: poikilothermy and frequency tuning in a tree cricket.
- Lecture 22 & 23. Thermoregulation: Dealing with Heat and Cold
- temperature - so ectothermy is not always paired with poikilothermy. (Overhead: Fig 16-17).
- The Effects of Temperature and Body Size on Poikilothermic
- Organisms and Temperature. • Poikilothermy-temperature conforming animals Ectothermy-preferred to term to poikilothermy.
- This Week in Nature
- The team says its analysis "reveals unique genome features and molecular adaptations consistent with cancer resistance, poikilothermy, hairlessness and insensitivity to low oxygen, and altered visual function, circadian rythms, and taste sensing.
- Genome Of Naked Mole Rat Could Unlock Secrets Of Aging And Cancer
- Moreover, unusual for a mammal, its body temperature is largely dependent on the temperature of its environment (poikilothermy); in this respect it is more like a reptile or an amphibian.
- Poikilotherm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ectothermy · Endothermy · Wiki tarantula.jpg. Poikilothermy · Heterothermy · Homeothermy (Gigantothermy).
- Condition in which an animal's body temperature is largely dependent on the temperature of the air or water in which it lives.
- poikilothermy - definition of poikilothermy in the Medical dictionary
- the state of having a body temperature that varies with that of the environment. 1.
- Poikilothermy - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- Definition of poikilothermy from Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations.
- Poikilo'thermy | Define Poikilo'thermy at Dictionary.com
- poikilothermic or poikilothermal [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —adj.
Poikilothermy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Poikilothermy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesm g ramachandran
swimming pool other uses
crucifixion roman empire
cortez the killer meaning
dream symbol self-love